Saturday, May 3, 2008

Making Floral Writing Pens is Fun

Please Rate Article: 
One day, I was in a retail store and I was given a floral writing pen to sign something.

I thought to myself, "Self, I can make these. They look easy to do."

So, I went to my local craft store, purchased some floral green tape, a wire cutter and then went to my mass retailer to get a bag of blue and black pens for under a dollar.

These are easy to make and can be made for any occasion.

If you need some for a party favor, wedding shower, baby shower, store opening; whatever the occasion, I can make these for you.

Or, if you have to time, they can be homemade by you.


God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!