Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Card for my Nephew

Please Rate Article: 
This is the birthday card I made for one of my nephews. He just turned 6 years old two days after my Mom, his Nana's, birthday. Now, because it was my Mom's 60th birthday, I was late in making this card and getting out his birthday gift. But, like my sister said, "It will only extend his birthday."

Well, I made my nephew's birthday card the same way I made my Mom's. I used the same steps, just used different paper products for making his card.

Here is what my nephew's birthday card looked like in the making and completed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!