Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rhinstone Tank Top for my Mom's 60th Birthday

Please Rate Article: 
One of the birthday gifts I made for my Mom for her 60th birthday was this black rhinestone tank top. I purchased the tank top from a popular clothing store and purchased the rhinestones from a major retailer. To make the personalized rhinestone tank top gift, I went through these steps:
  • Ironed the tank top, first.
  • Purchased two rhinestone sheets because I used more some letters more than once.
  • Cut out each letter I needed to write the words on the tank top.
  • Placed the cut out rhinestones in the wording I needed.
  • Peeled off backing of each rhinestone letter and stuck each letter.
  • Stuck each letter on the front of tank top in sentence form.
  • Completed sentence of personalized tank top.

Here is what the tanl top looked like after completion. If you would like one, please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!