Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Making Truffles for my Church

Please Rate Article: 
With Mother's Day just around the bend, I have decided to make gifts for the women at my church. Now, because I know no one at my church reads this blog (I have not shared it with them) (Grow your own gnome), they will not know what I am doing for them.

This year, I have decided instead of having the church buy something for the Mom's, myself included, I would make homemade Flower Pens and Truffles. I completed all the Flower Pens a month ago and am almost complete with the Truffles. These Truffles are not real fancy as I have yet to master that part of Truffle making. I still have to put together some gold boxes and add two Truffles to each box. I was hoping to make at least 100 Truffles...we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!