Friday, April 9, 2010

Personalized Birthday card for my Dad

Please Rate Article: 
My Dad's birthday was at the end of March. I too made him a birthday card. The one thing I forgot to do was take photographs of what it looks like. Actually, the card looks like the other ones I made, it just reads, Happy Birthday Dad.

I have asked my Mom to take some photos for me so I can upload them here for you to see. I do make other birthday card designs, this is just the design I used for my family.

If you look at the card I made my Mom, on this blog site, you will see what my Dad's looks like.

When I receive the photos of the birthday card, I will upload them here too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!