Monday, May 24, 2010

New "Thank You" card I made for my Parents

Please Rate Article: 
The night before my Mom and Dad were to leave a drive back home, I made them this homemade card. I normally have all I need for making cards at home, with my scrapbooking things. It is a good thing I have all my paper, stickers and blank cards to make my cards at home. Personally, I like making cards rather than spending $2.99 to $5.99 on a card. Can you believe that! Cards are now cost between $2.99 and $5.99. That is just highway robbery and I will not stand for it.

So, here is my new card and how I made it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!