Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Chocolate Hearts Filled with White Chocolate Candies

Please Rate Article: 
Last week, I made these delicious and very easy to make, Chocolate Filled Heart Candies. They took less than an hour to make since I only made two sets from the mold I used. I do plan to purchase more molds, but not from Michael's because they do not sell the ones I am really looking for.

I do have a website bookmarked, but the one I want from them is not in stock right now. But, at least they have the one I want.

When the mold I want is finally in stock again, I play to make a Round, all chocolate candy with goodies on top. Can you tell I love chocolate?

Anyway, here are the photos of the Chocolate Filled Heart Candies I made last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!