Friday, August 13, 2010

Homemade Personalized T Shirt for My Gramma's 90th Birthday

Please Rate Article: 
Along with the rhinestone T Shirt for my Gramma, I also made this homemade personalized T Shirt with my twins on the front. I made one for my Gramma for Christmas, I think, two years ago.

This T shirt was also easy to make, as long as the directions are followed. Here are photos of the T Shirt I made my Gramma. I think she will be getting one from almost everyone in the family. They will probably make the T Shirt's themselves of order them from VistaPrint.


Here are photos of the T Shirt I made my Gramma.


1st: I purchased this white T at a mass retailer along with the transfer T paper.

2nd: Then I went to my computer and used the digital image software I have and uploaded a photo I would be using. I changed the look of the photo and added the wording on each side of the photo.

3rd: Once I got the photo to look the way I wanted, I REVERSED the photo so it would come out correctly when I print out the photo on transfer paper.

4th: I set the IRON in a low setting as to not burn the paper. Then, I follow instructions on the back of the transfer paper envelope.
When I make these T Shirts, I never place the photo in the middle of the T Shirt because it makes it hard to view the photo or phrase on the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!