Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Homemade Chocolate Coffee Spoons

Please Rate Article: 
When I was looking online for more chocolate molds, I saw these Chocolate Coffee Spoon Molds. Well, I just had to purchase them. I actually purchased two molds. Right now, I am just using one mold.

I am finding out that it takes a lot of chocolate or colored vanilla to make any candy mold. Even though it takes a lot, I still like doing this as it is easy and fun. I love giving them as gifts or for me and my family to eat a home.

Here are photos of my making the Chocolate Coffee Spoons.



1 comment:

  1. hello, how can i get the choc mold.can u send it to malaysia? http://www.facebook.com/sharifah.ainieadnan

    ReplyDelete

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!