Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas T Shirts for my Twins

Please Rate Article: 
When my twins were three years old, I purchased these really cute white, long sleeve shirts reading, "Merry Twinsmas" with crystal rhinestones. Well, I was planning on purchasing them again this year since my twins are growing.

But then I had the idea to make them myself. So, this is what I will be doing, making them myself. I have purchased two white, long sleeve T's and sheets of crystal rhinestones. These T shirts are so cute and my twins love wearing them.

When I get the time to begin cutting the letters out and placing them on the T shirt, I will take photos and upload them here.

2 comments:

  1. Time to buy Christmas shirts, and well, making ones! Nothing beats home-made shirts made with love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice blog & good post. overall You have beautifully maintained it, you must submit your site for free in this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!