Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Homemade Chocolate/Vanilla Madelines

Please Rate Article: 
These were fun to make. They did take a lot of melted chocolate and vanilla. Just like my other molded candies, they only took five minutes to chill and remove from mold.

As you can see on these Madeline's, I added a crunchy ice cream/coffee topping on the back side. These are fun to share with family, friends or have a treat for yourself.

When I melt the chocolate, I use a small cooking pan filled with water on the bottom. Then, I use a slightly bigger pan that sits on top the bottom pan. Inside this pan I place the chocolates in a Pyrex cooking cup. Then, when the chocolate or vanilla is melted, I take a spoon and add the melted chocolate/vanilla to the mold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!