Monday, October 11, 2010

My Homemade Fall Leave Candies

Please Rate Article: 
Last month, I made these candy Fall Leaves for my Gramma's 90th birthday. I also make them for myself and friends. Now, these are fun to make, but the candy I use, from a major craft store, is really sweet. I would love to know how to lessen the sweetness. If the candies were not as sweet, they would be easier to eat, I am sure.

I mean, candies are sweet, but these are way to sweet.

Anyway, here are the photos I took of me making these cool Fall Leaf Candies.

As you can see in one of my photos, I am using a paint brush. This paint brush helps me get into the grooves of the fall leaves. I am able to add whatever fall leave color I want when using a paint brush.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!