Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Twins Making Homemade Birthday Cards

Please Rate Article: 
My twins will be attending a birthday part for one of their friends tomorrow. They attended the same preschool and now attend the same elementary school as well.

Instead of purchasing a $4.99 and higher birthday card, I had my twins make a card each, for their friend. Personally, I always like receiving a homemade card. I like them because they were well thought out and were made with love and care.

Here are some photos I took of my twins making their birthday cards.






1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but your pictures cracked me up. I use my daughter for some of my craft photos too and I get that same "you gotta be kidding me mom; are we DONE yet" look ALL the time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!