Friday, October 15, 2010

Pillow Pets are Fun

Please Rate Article: 
Does your child have a Pillow Pet? My twins do. Even before they were popular, I found two Disney Pillow Pets at the Disney Close-Out store in my Outlet Mall. I think my twins were two or three when I purchased them.

I had no idea they were Pillow Pets, but saw they were Marie from The Aristocats. This is my twins favorite movie. So,when I saw them, I purchased them without hesitation.

Sure, they are made in a factory, but they certainly do look homemade. My twins love them and I am thinking of getting them a new one for their upcoming birthday or Christmas gift.

The one Twin A wants is the Puppy and Twin B wants the Panda. If there was a Lion or Tiger, that would have been Twin As first choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!