Friday, January 21, 2011

My Homemade Engagement Card I Made for My Niece In Law

Please Rate Article: 
In either November or December, my Niece In Law announced she was engaged to her boyfriend. It was exciting to hear this news and I had planned to make her an engagement card after she told us, but things happened and I we were really busy with Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So, this week I was finally able to make her the engagement card I had planned. I love making homemade cards and well, almost anything homemade. I suppose this is why I created this All Things Homemade blog.

When I made this homemade card, I already had blank cards on hand that I either purchased at Michael's or Walmart, purchased some more wedding stickers and wrote out a message for the front and inside of the card.

Here are some photos of what the card looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!