Monday, February 14, 2011

My Twins Wearing Homemade Flower Headbands I Made

Please Rate Article: 
This is my twins on Valentine's Day, wearing the Pink Flower Headband I made them. It's it just adorable! I know you like it, and probably want one to..right! I can make one or two or three for you. I love making these and they are so easy. I love that my twins love wearing head accessories.

My twins are wearing the outfit from my Mom, Nana, they received for Valentine's Day. Oh, I love my twins wearing these headbands, just a much as I love seeing them wear their beanie hats too.

Here are my precious TwiceBabies wearing their homemade Pink Flower Headbands from Mommy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!