Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Twins Making Painting for Nana and Papa

Please Rate Article: 
While at Michael's last week, I was in the drawing and painting aisle. I was beginning to draw some of the flowers and hearts that are on their comforter's. Before I paint anything, I like to draw the object first. I am sure a lot of artists, painters, do this as well.

Anyway, while looking for more pencils, colored pencils and a drawing tablet, I turned around and on a shelf pulled off a paper for a painting project for my girls. I thought, "My twins can make this easily and have fun doing this as well.

This is what my twins have painted so far. I am having my twins paint this in sections and letting the paint dry before painting each step.



Once my twins complete their painting, I will post it on this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!