Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can You Smell That Rosemary and Oregano?

Please Rate Article: 
The the past two weeks I have been on this diet called The Makers Diet. This diet is something I have decided to do so I may be healed from the inside out. This diet is not that hard to follow and the foods are good. There are a couple of things I have to give up and this is okay.

Anyway, tonight for one of my meals, I sauteed mushrooms with garlic. I used chicken legs for dinner. The recipe is called Chicken with Mushrooms and Oregano. Well, I knew my hubby and twins would not eat this, so I did half of the chicken, plain, and chicken with honey, rosemary and oregano. For my chicken, I will eat it with the mushrooms/garlic mix. I also baked potatoes for hubby and twins. Since I did not have a sweet potato in my fridge, I baked some small red potatoes.

I am not a fan of corn, so no corn either.

Anyway, sometimes I have to improvise because I do not always have the ingredients on hand. A lot of the ingredients in the book really want me to eat grass fed beef, fowl, venison, etc. I would LOVE to eat all grass fed meat, but I am sure there is not in my city.

I will take a picture of my dinner, on my plate and post it to this article.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!