Friday, January 13, 2012

Do You Have Left Over Christmas Cookies?

Please Rate Article: 
Well, I do have extra Christmas cookies left over. I think I have over twenty cookies left over. Oh goodness, I did not frost the extra cookies and it has been three and a half weeks now since Christmas Eve. Every time I go into my kitchen, I pass the cookies and say, "I need to frost these cookies or throw them away."

Finally, today I decided to make some frosting with my twins so they can help Mommy frost these cookies. I do not know about you, but I am still recovering from Christmas. My twins birthday was at the beginning of November so I always have a very busy year end..Not only do my twins have a birthday at the end of the year, so does my husband, his sister and myself.

Yeah, you would think my Christmas recovery would be over with, but I slowly recovering and I will be back on track soon.  As for my extra Christmas cookies, I am surprised my twins have not asked why we did not or have not frosted the Christmas cookies yet. Normally, my twins would have no problem asking Mommy for a "sweet" snack or for us to finish frosting these yummy Christmas cookies.

Alright, I have the ingredients needed for the frosting and I will make them red and green...and of course...add the toppings my twins like so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!