Friday, March 13, 2015

The Glass French Press of all Glass French Presses

Please Rate Article: 

My Dad has been using a French Press for a while now and I never really knew what they were, or how to use them, until I was given one to try out. Well, all I have to say is, I LOVE IT! Really, this is an amazing coffee maker. Let's see, I only added two tablespoons of coarse coffee to the bottom of the press, added about 5 to 6 cups of HOT water over the coffee, then placed the cover over the hot water and turned on my timer for 5 minutes. After I allowed it to steep for 5 minutes, I pushed down in the press and my coffee was done.

My coffee was not bitter either, like it usually is with a 'regular' coffeemaker. Nope, I was able to drink my coffee, with some added real sugar, no fake sugar here my friends, and drink my fresh cup of hot, but not too hot, coffee.

I recommend this Glass French Press to all my family and friends alike.

**Disclaimer: This was given to me in exchange for a fair and honest review.**


1 comment:

  1. thanks for telling me how the coffee press works

    ReplyDelete

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!