Thursday, August 13, 2015

I love this Organic Premium Cocoa more than any food....

Please Rate Article: 

Oh this is really great. It tastes just like real cocoa should taste. So far, I have added 2 tablespoons to 3 tablespoons of real sugar to my coffee mug. I just love this and plan to use it for cooking, baking of course, drinking.. This is a must cooking item for any family, or business, that wants to eat, or drink, excellent cocoa. Yes, I highly recommend using this product for any cooking or baking purpose.

**In full disclosure, I was given this delicious cocoa to try out and write an unbiased review on.**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!