Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sketch Artists or Those Who Like to Draw, Will Like This Odyssey Sketchbook

Please Rate Article: 


Well, I am always looking for a great sketchbook to draw whatever I see in my mind or around me. Right now, I am beginning to write a small book on guess what...my twins..so I began to draw something below that I might use in my book.

Yes, I am not that much of an artist, even though in my mind, I think I am..ha ha ha..

Who knows, I might use this image, or make it better... Yeah, I am sure I can make this image below better, but the sketchbook for drawing is amazing. The paper this semi thick and there is a pocket on the left hand side of the book when opened up.

I highly recommend this sketchbook to any and all artists out there.

**In full disclosure, I was given this sketchbook to use and write.**






No comments:

Post a Comment

Many traditional snack foods are overly processed and loaded with empty calories. Not the snacks on Nuts.com! The online retailer’s healthy snacks satisfy your cravings for something spicy, crunchy, sweet and flavorful between meals. Top sellers like roasted cashews and pistachios, raw almonds, Turkish figs and dried apricots can accommodate any diet preferences, including organic, sugar- or gluten-free. Send your family and friends a gift certificate to Nuts.com and let them go NUTS!