- Ironed the tank top, first.
- Purchased two rhinestone sheets because I used more some letters more than once.
- Cut out each letter I needed to write the words on the tank top.
- Placed the cut out rhinestones in the wording I needed.
- Peeled off backing of each rhinestone letter and stuck each letter.
- Stuck each letter on the front of tank top in sentence form.
- Completed sentence of personalized tank top.
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Rhinstone Tank Top for my Mom's 60th Birthday
One of the birthday gifts I made for my Mom for her 60th birthday was this black rhinestone tank top. I purchased the tank top from a popular clothing store and purchased the rhinestones from a major retailer. To make the personalized rhinestone tank top gift, I went through these steps:
Posted by I Love My Girls
|Please Rate Article:|
Hello there! Since 2007, I have been writing on two blogs and just created this new blog, Naturally Keeping You Healthy within the last week. I am studying nutrition so I might become a Health Coach to others who might need to change their eating habits.
Save hundreds a year on bottled water! Click here to visit Isopure Water for more information