This post brought to you by 2tor. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you always dreamed of becoming a teacher, now is the time to receive your Master's degree in education from the USC Rossier School of Education’s MAT@USC program. The MAT@USC offers educators and future teachers a prestigious Master of Arts in Teaching degree from an elite research university. When applying for and taking online courses from MAT@USC, you will have the convenience and flexibility of studying online from the confort of your home. Along with learning online in an interactive community, you will also be having combined field-based experiences and all the program information you need is right here.
The Rossier and the MAT@USC have been awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education and there is a technology video which introduces the interactivity of the program.
nally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agentsThis online learning experience is not only groundbreaking with their tuition reimbursement and scholarships program, it offers an accelerated program you can complete in 12 months and the opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family. MAT@USC is an internationally renowned research institution with a 100-year history of educating teachers to be agents of change.
The MAT@USC School of Education has been ranked #22 in the United States, and #9 among all private universities by US News and World Report. This is an impressive ranking and something you can be proud to mention to your family,friends and coworkers too.
Once you obtain your MAT@USC, you will have full USC Student status and benefits. This means you can participate in commencement ceremonies and have free lifetime Alumni Association membership as well.
nk W W
• Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
• Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
• Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
• Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
• MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
• Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
• Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
• First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May